Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Create Yourself

I recently bought a new journal. I buy empty books all the time. I have paid various amounts for empty books. Will I ever fill them all? Time will tell. The one I bought last weekend has a quote on the front from an unknown writer. The quote is "Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."
If that is true, who do you want to create? Every day, most of my life, I have been trying to find the answer to that question. With every writing, every dream I dream in my sleep, every new person I meet; I try to find out. I am always searching. Life never seems complete. My brain never stops thinking, my emotions continuously changing. I just wish I had the creativity to put it all down on paper. I wonder what people would say, how they would feel, how they would see me if I actually did that very thing. Will I ever be or feel complete and satisfied with the person that I have created? Again, time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment